Product Review: Wella Ocean Spritz Salt Spray
Wella Ocean Spritz Salt Spray Product Review: For a Cool, Summer Style
Wella Ocean Spritz texturizing mineral salt spray is one of Wella’s newest products, from their 2017 EIMI line of haircare products. This spray texturizes hair, giving you a “fresh off the beach” look. Great for curly and wavy hair, Ocean Spritz leaves you with an undone, breezy style, perfect for summertime.
About Ocean Spritz: Wella encourages stylists and clients alike to express their creativity, and Ocean Spritz is a perfect spray to shape your hair, providing a beachy, wavy, windswept look, all the while offering a healthy, pleasing texture, and protecting against harmful dehydration and UV damage from the sun.
Product Ingredients: Packed with hair-boosting minerals, Ocean Spritz utilizes a careful selection of ingredients to provide a healthy, beachy look.
- Sodium Chloride: Accounting for most of the beachy texture, also increases thickness of hair follicles.
- Alcohol Denat: Fatty alcohol that hydrates hair.
- Sorbitol: Anti-humidity agent, using natural sugars derived from fruit, protects against dehydration.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Another anti-humidity agent, also increases hair growth and prevents against dry scalp.
- Citric Acid: Softens and provides shine for hair
Benefits: Texture, hold, protection from the harsh, summer sun, leaving hair with a stylish, beachy look.
HOW TO USE:
Apply Ocean Spritz to dry or slightly damp hair, then scrunch and ruffle with fingers.
Wella Ocean Spritz Salt Spray is being offered as one of Crimson Hair Studio’s August Promoted Products
For volume, smoothing, texture, shine, and fixing, be sure to check out the rest of Wella’s 2017 EIMI line of haircare products: